[Vision2020] Sotomayor: US Supreme Court's Sixth Catholic?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:47:06 PDT 2009

If you are in favor of laws, like anti-abortion laws, which restrict
the choices of others AND your beliefs about the issue are based on
your own personal religious views, then you are in favor of
restricting the actions of others who have different religious views
than your own. Sorry but that is anti-freedom, pure and simple.

That was my point.

Joe Campbell