[Vision2020] Student needs ride from Ellensburg

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 11:26:26 PDT 2009

Our friends' son is a student at Central Washington University in Ellensburg, and needs to get back Friday for his sister's graduation from MHS.  He has a final that day and can't leave until 2 p.m., and no one in the family can get out there to pick him up. He usually takes the bus, but that won't work this time.

Does anybody have a friend on his or her way in from that area on Friday?  If so, could you please contact me off-list, and I'll get you in touch with his family.

Thanks much,

Sunil