[Vision2020] Family Friendly Free Event

Jennifer Ingalls jennifer at inlandradio.com
Tue Jun 2 11:22:54 PDT 2009

On behalf of the Inland Northwest Broadcasting and Latah County Youth
Advocacy Council, I'd like to invite you to the Moscow round of the Colgate
Country Showdown Saturday June 27th at the Latah County Fairgrounds main
stage from 3pm to 6pm.

This event is free and open to the public. In addition to the great
competition to see who will move on to become the next big thing in country
music, Latah County Youth Advocacy Council will host games, face painting,
and other activities for the kids. We'll have Pepsi products available and
food so plan to bring your entire family for music, fun, and dinner!

Although this is a free event, there will be opportunities to make donations
to Latah County Youth Advocacy Council, a county-wide organization made up
of youth and community members dedicated to developing and executing
programming designed to encourage leadership skills and positive self-esteem
in youth to steer them toward a healthy lifestyle free of drugs and alcohol.
To learn more about LCYAC, visit www.latah.id.us/yac/ and to learn more
about the Colgate showdowns across the country, visit
http://www.countryshowdown.com/ Also, feel free to contact me with any
questions, as well.

Thanks, and I really hope to see all of you there!

Sincerely,

Jennifer

P.s. Don't worry-I'll bug you about this again as it gets closer :-)

Jennifer L. Ingalls

Inland Northwest Broadcasting

PO Box 8849

Moscow, Idaho 83843