[Vision2020] What is the President's Beverage of Choice

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:26:58 PDT 2009

That's why I voted for him!

On my flight back from Jersey yesterday I saw several reports of the
"beer summit" on CNN and CNBC and I thought the whole thing was pretty
cool. I saw the post-meeting press conference with Crowley and was
VERY impressed. He was articulate, thoughtful, and had nice things to
say about Gates and the meeting in general. I agree that maybe Obama
should not have spoken publically about the incident but he did
everything right after that point to quite things down. I don't know
of another politician who'd have handled things the same way. There is
a lot to learn from this experience and I hope some of you find the
time to do so. Here is a good place to start.

http://m.cnn.com/#___2__

If anyone knows the link to Crowley's news conference, please post it.

Sent from my iPhone