[Vision2020] Say What

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 30 09:45:31 PDT 2009

Sunil
For some reason I can not use "reply all" to your post. You read it differently than I do. Gates should have appreciated that the officer was protecting his home.  As I understand it.it is against the law to verbally abuse police officers. I will give you a case of what is the abuse of authority by a police office. Some years a go a neighbor of my brothers got a phone call that his son was in a car wreck outside of Carson City. He jumped in his car and rushed to the scene. The wreck was off the road a ways and was blocked off. He started to go around the barricade. A state patrolman stopped him. He tried to explain to the officer that it was his son who was in the wreck. The patrolman still would not let hem go. He got in his car and went down anyway. Hes son was dead. The patrolman put a gun in his face and arrested him. He was taken to the jail in Reno. He called a friend to tell him that he was in jail and his son was dead. He asked the friend to go see his wife who was i!
 ll and
let her know. He was released the next day. One officer said that the patrolman was overzealous. Later when they tried to check the police records, there were none.
Roger