[Vision2020] Customers Need Parking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 30 07:14:50 PDT 2009

Dan -

According to the city council session of July 6, 2009:

http://www.moscowcares.com/070609_06_DowntownParking.htm

Parking permits are to go on sale August 1st for those spaces in the
Jackson Street Parking Lot reflected on pages 13 and 14 of the Parking
Plan Update at:

http://www.moscowcares.com/070609_06_DwnTwnParkPlan01_CommRep.pdf

Are you aware of any changes since July 6th?