[Vision2020] [Familial CORRECTION] Re: Say What?

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Wed Jul 29 12:56:15 PDT 2009

rac·ism (rszm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or
ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

racist adj. & n

I seem to recall kicking  off my comments on this topic by stating that  "I
wouldn't go so far as to brand the POTUS a racist." Actually wrote it down.
That said, I don't see anything in the above definition that disqualifies
anyone based on the color of their relatives skin. Where do you come by this
quaint notion?