[Vision2020] [Familial CORRECTION] Re: Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 29 11:54:27 PDT 2009

g stated:

"As to the prez's grandfather, so what? So was his mother and his
grandmother [white]. (remember what he had to say about her?)  What do you
imagine this has to do with anything?"

The fact that Obama's heritage consists of a whole bunch of white folk
disqualifies the statement made by Glenn Beck.  You remember the
statement, dontcha, g?  It was what began this thread . . .

--------------------------------

"This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy, over and over and
over again, who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white
culture, I don't know what it is.  I'm not saying that he doesn't like
white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a
racist.''

- Glenn Beck on President Obama (July 28, 2009)

You really ought to start writing things down, g.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown