[Vision2020] [Fwd: [Vandal] Vote Akey's Army #1]

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 13:50:47 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 13:13:40 Tom Hansen wrote:
> You mean that there was no Apache dust-off for the Akey's Army schedule
> poster.
>
> Damn!
>
> And I was so looking forward to next year's schedule poster complete with
> the entire 101st Airborne Division simulating an air assault on the Kibbie
> Dome.

Well, that's one way to move concrete in preparation to expand seating
capacity under a bigger dome. (I didn't see that word simulating.)

I would expect that the combination of movie royalties and government
reparations for the use of the facilities for practice would be more than
enough to build a larger football facility and an enclosed baseball facility,
too, so we can bring baseball back to the campus after too many years gone.

Yes, my temporary address is on Fantasy Island.

> And I guess the 2nd Armored Division's Pass-in_review is simply out of the
> question, huh?

Well, I guess we'd have to evaluate whether the status of the various road
work projects in the area would facilitate that, motivate it, or provide an
excuse for the Division to show its engineering prowess to prepare for it.

Ken