[Vision2020] [Fwd: [Vandal] Vote Akey's Army #1]

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 28 13:13:40 PDT 2009

You mean that there was no Apache dust-off for the Akey's Army schedule
poster.

Damn!

And I was so looking forward to next year's schedule poster complete with
the entire 101st Airborne Division simulating an air assault on the Kibbie
Dome.

And I guess the 2nd Armored Division's Pass-in_review is simply out of the
question, huh?