[Vision2020] [Fwd: [Vandal] Vote Akey's Army #1]

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 13:06:55 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 28 July 2009 09:25:47 Tom Hansen wrote:
> You can view the UI Vandal poster at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/AkeysArmy

Interesting Photoshop job.

Content as well as connections are important in such an effort. I can overlook
details such as the water tower being moved, the practice field striping
being missing, and various other details. But it does bother a little that
the covers are still over the windows of a helicopter that appears to have
been flown to this non-base, on-duty location. It gives the impression that
the main attack weapon is flying blind -- not an impression I would like to
have for any team effort.

Looking on the bright side, maybe they'll be able to sign Yoda as a coach.

Ken