[Vision2020] Is Our City Council 'Pulling a Palin'onDowntown Parking

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:27:19 PDT 2009

Give me a break, Roger. First, there are more people in a group than
there is in a single individual, more people to offend. Second, there
is a history of prejudice associated with Imus' comment but not with
Letterman's bad joke. You do know about the history of prejudice
against blacks in the US, right? It's a lot longer and a lot worse
than the history of inappropriate comments made against Palin's kids.

Sent from my iPhone