[Vision2020] Say What?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Jul 27 15:00:28 PDT 2009

Glenn,

You have some good ideas there, but it's like the tobacco money that
the states got from the tobacco company lawsuit. Has any of it
filtered down to really have a stop smoking program?
Has Idaho put money into a really effective smoking secession program?
The patch? Gum? Or one of the really effective prescription drug
secession programs? Nope, the bucks went into the
general fund, and all we get are idiotic laws that say "You can't
smoke here".