[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 27 14:33:22 PDT 2009

GS stated:

"Maybe this is only the type of health care that insurance should cover
- catastrophic unforseen illnesses and accidents."

And just who is to define, and what is the definition of, "catastrophic
unforseen illnesses and accidents"?

GS goes on to suggest:

"While you're at it, have employers 'subsidize' the cost or partial cost
of an aerobics / gym program and 'require' some level of participation."

I understand that, strange as it may seem, Google has maintained a
self-run daily (or is it weekly) calesthenics/aerobics program that is
quite effective.  They also run a very impressive and
no-cost-to-the-employee day care program.

Reminder, V-peeps:  4:30 PM today at the city council chambers, our Public
Works and Finance Committee will discuss future plans of the Hawkins
Companies/City of Moscow water agreement.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown