[Vision2020] Over reaching LOCAL legislation

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 07:58:46 PDT 2009

Who cares what it is titled?  Lets call it, clean lungs in Idaho.

I doubt very seriously if a judge would allow a lawsuit to have legs over a laws title.  The title means squat, it is the beef and potatoes of the law that matters.

" 'Politics is the art of controlling your environment.' That is one of the key things I learned in these years, and I learned it the hard way. Anybody who thinks that 'it doesn't matter who's President' has never been Drafted and sent off to fight and die in a vicious, stupid War on the other side of the World -- or been beaten and gassed by Police for trespassing on public property -- or been hounded by the IRS for purely political reasons -- or locked up in the Cook County Jail with a broken nose and no phone access and twelve perverts wanting to stomp your ass in the shower. That is when it matters who is President or Governor or Police Chief. That is when you will wish you had voted." - Hunter S. Thompson

CC: vision2020 at moscow.com