[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 072509-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 25 15:45:00 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos and photos
of the entertainment and the goings-on at today's Farmers' Market.

1)  The entertainment was provided by The ColdRail Blues Band who, as
great as they were last year, managed somehow to get better.

The ColdRail Blues Band last year (July 19, 2008)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/FarmersMarket/071908_ColdRailBlues.htm

The ColdRail Blues Band today (July 25, 2009)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/FarmersMarket/072509_ColdRailBlues.htm

2)  The Goings-On

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_2009_Photos.htm

and, of course . . .

3)  Farmers' Market is for the Dogs . . . Too

http://www.moscowcares.com/FarmersMarket/FarMar_Dogs.htm

As always andforever, you can access Farmers' Market stuff and loads of
other Moscow stuff at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

SIdebar: As much as some people, here on the Viz, were discussing lighting
up at Farmers' Market this morning as a method of peaceful disobedience in
protest to the city council's smoking ban, I guess that none of them had
sufficient quantity of the appropriate genetalia to actually do as they
threatened.  Some how, this just doesn't surprise me,

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown