[Vision2020] Choices

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 25 16:24:52 PDT 2009

Exactly, Jean.

I've been waiting for an opportunity to play that sound-bite.  I'm
guessin', unless the city council srews up on day care centers, this will
be my only shot to use it.

Not to worry, I have loads more from a whole slew of classic movies just
waitin' in the wings for their opportunity to take center stage.  And with
the current city council, there won't be a shortage of opportunities.

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Tom Hansen<thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
>> Speaking of the children . . .
>>
>> http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/The_Children.mp3
>>
>> Anybody have any guesses from where this sound-bite originated?
>>
>> Tom Hansen
>> Moscow, Idaho
>
> The Blues Brothers is one of my all time favorite movies :D
>
> --
> Jean C
> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can
>   change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
>     Margaret Mead
> Purple Ducky store
>  http://www.zazzle.com/jeanc_purpleducky*

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,