[Vision2020] Choices

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Jul 25 12:06:43 PDT 2009

Likewise, g, likewise. I also really couldn't care less if you find what I say of value. In fact, considering your pov, I would say that it's a compliment if you don't agree with me.

I'm glad you are happily married. If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for any two consenting adults, regardless if they are of the same sex or not. You don't deserve to be treated special.

Perhaps you think you are part of an elite class who gets priveliges? Think again...

Garrett Clevenger