[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 22 18:13:45 PDT 2009

Caution Mr. Price. You are stepping on the toes of Moscow's liberal elite
when you poor mouth Queen Nancy and her consort, councilman Lamar. Since she
is one of theirs, and it matters not what she does or doesn't do,
consistency be damned. Even when they are ideologically identical to the
evil
conservative members, they are always on the side of the angels (be they pin
dancing or no) You are hereby put on notice, to be a good little liberal you
must conform.