[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 22 16:11:19 PDT 2009

Wayne Price stated:

"By  not vocally saying NO!, she said YES! Or are you trying to
convince me that the Mayor has NO voice at a council meeting?

Eichman was only the secretary at the Wannsee Conference, and didn't
vote either!"

Wow!  I don't know where to begin on this one.

Should I take Mr. Price to task and request that he substantiate his
allegation that anybody who does not actively voice objection to an agenda
item is, therefor, in support of it?

Or ask why he is comparing Mayor Chaney to Adolf Eichman?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown