[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 22 14:40:01 PDT 2009

Wayne Price stated:

"And Tom, I'm going to take you to task as you should ALWAYS be able to
say something nice about anyone!"

Please do, Mr. Price.  Take me to task.  Mark your calendar.  I have
videos of every city council session and several committee sessions
(chaired by John Weber), as well as campaign videos and MP3 recordings ofr
KUOI and KRFP interviews . . . of Councilman John Weber.

As far as your requirement to "ALWAYS be able to say something nice about
anyone, my clittle reflection isn't half as insulting as your references
to our city council.

Jeesh, Mr. Price!

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown