[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Jul 22 14:38:41 PDT 2009

NOT if he was the only one running for the job! To ever hear him
addressed as "Your Honor" would be a joke!

It brings to mind the story of Eva Perone sitting in a car next to an
old Argentine General and crying because the crowd was calling her a
whore.
The General patted her on the knee and said: "Don't let it bother you.
I've been retired from the Army for years, and they still call me
'General'"