[Vision2020] Indoor Air Quality

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Jul 22 13:26:44 PDT 2009

Gary,

The opposition will never understand CHOICE until their OX gets gored!

Now what is going to happen is when someone objects to my smoking in a
LEGALLY ALLOWED area, my response to them will be to go see city
council, that where I am at that point, I have the choice to smoke,
not them, be it the kiddy park in Friendship Square  or 20 feet from a
door way. Besides, if they think it's bad here in Moskva, they should
see how they'd have to crawl over people to get into restaurants in
New York! *S*