[Vision2020] In Sonia v. Sarah, GOP is doomed

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:22:25 PDT 2009

Roger --

Under the Bush administration, voter fraud was a priority. Could you find an
example of (let's say) the successful prosecution of 10 coordinated
non-citizen voters?

Also, "ACORN will be in charge of the census?" Are you actually serious, or
are you just playing Mad Libs with right-wing boogeymen?

-- ACS