[Vision2020] An open letter to Moscow city council

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jul 16 07:22:43 PDT 2009

Sunil,

Thanks, some folks just don't follow with a complete thread  and just
have to know everything about the folks on Vision 2020.

So for those that are curious, I was born in Pittsburgh, did my under
grad work at Columbus State University and my graduate work at U of I.
I'm a graduate of both the Army and Marine Corps Command and Staff
colleges, I wear boxers (when I wear any at all), and something only
my tailor previously knew was that I "dress left". Bear was my dogs
name, and I used it as a call sign during my recent tours of active
duty and I was decorated by the US, Poland, Estonia, Bulgaria and New
Zealand. Think there is anything else those with a need to know want
to know? *S*

Wayne