[Vision2020] Is Our City Council 'Pulling a Palin' onDowntown Parking

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 11 12:04:48 PDT 2009

The hamster earnestly asserts:

"There is a video on YouTube, a portion of Keith Olbermann's "Countdown",
that clearly shows McCain telling the Chelsea Clinton joke among others.
However, I am certain you will, therefor deny its authenticity."

and then thoughtfully provides a link to a video of Keith Olbermann and
Rachel Madow going on at length on the subject. I'm sure it's authentic, I'm
also sure that the video of McCain telling the joke is "clearly"
conspicuously absent. You really should look at the material you attempt to
provide as proof before you make yourself look silly.