[Vision2020] Is Our City Council 'Pulling a Palin' onDowntown Parking

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 11 07:44:35 PDT 2009

g -

There is a video on YouTube, a portion of Keith Olbermann's "Countdown",
that clearly shows McCain telling the Chelsea Clinton joke among others.
However, I am certain you will, therefor deny its authenticity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPnfnB7fRek

For reflection on other McCain "jokes", how about the Robert C. Maynard
Institute for Journalism Education at:

http://www.mije.org/richardprince/speaking-sexism

Other "jokes" directly attributed to John McCain, which have yet to be
denied by John McCain, courtesy of "Capital Hill Blue" at:

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/10086

----

"Question: Why does Mexican beer have two "X's" on the label?

Answer: Because wetbacks always need a co-signer."

----

"Did you hear the one about the woman who is attacked on the street by a
gorilla, beaten senseless, raped repeatedly and left to die? When she
finally regains consciousness and tries to speak, her doctor leans over to
hear her sigh contently and to feebly ask, ‘Where is that marvelous ape?’"

Enough said.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown