[Vision2020] Is Our City Council 'Pulling a Palin' on Downtown Parking

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 11 10:00:14 PDT 2009

Gary Crabtree incredibly wrote:
"Sarah Palin, married (once) mother of five, no affairs,  no abortions,
***and no scandals***, promotes family values and is consequently fair game
for critism."
[Emphasis is mine.  SL]

Bwahahahaha.  Thanks for the laugh -- it was much appreciated this AM  :-)

To me, perhaps the biggest scandal is that Palin turned out to be nothing
more than a quitter.  By golly -- that's just exactly what we need in
government's highest office!  When the going gets tough, the tough run the
other direction.  Shoot -- even Bush 43 didn't tuck tail & run the way Palin
did, and he faced far more significant challenges than Palin ever has.

Now, tell the truth, Mr. Crabtree:  when Palin quipped at the RNC about
lipstick being the difference between hockey moms & pit bulls, did you think
she was including herself in either tenacious category?  Looks like the
joke's on you & all the others who didn't understand the truth just wasn't
in Palin from the get-go.

Perhaps we all should be grateful we learned ***now*** that Palin can't take
the heat without running from the kitchen & turning herself into a "poor
me!" victim whining about how the big bad media picked on her.  Now,
*that's* funny coming for someone who says she's not a quitter.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****