[Vision2020] Sarah Palin is resigning

Love America skialaska0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 17:11:57 PDT 2009

For all you Sarah Palin haters on this list I thought I should let you know
she has decided to resign as Governor of Alaska.  She will hand over the
office to Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell in Fairbanks later this month...
For her speech and other fun stuff try the Anchorage Daily News at:
http://www.adn.com/palin/story/852419.html

My personal bet is that she will run for President.  The Energy Bill, HR
2454, that passed the House last week has pretty much pushed her into
running for President.  I expect she will announce in Fairbanks after the
Lt. Gov. has been sworn in.

Happy Fourth of July,
Chris