[Vision2020] Only on Fox News . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 1 19:16:49 PDT 2009

GS stated:

"In it's purest form I would define democracy as being a system in
which the majority of the populace determines the actions of the
governing body.  The people tell the "government" what to do not the
other way around."

I sense that we are in agreement, then . . .

Al Gore should have been declared the winner of the presidential election
of November 2000, since "the majority of the populace" had determined that
action.

Right, GS?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown