[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.86] BE OUTSIDE!

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:43:34 PST 2009

Yes, many were surprised by the stance they took on homosexuality.
That stance was particularly interesting if you understand the process
they use to approve volunteer leaders, and who ACTUALLY OWNS a local
troop.  But, I digress...

Personally, I always took their stance as similar to military "don't
ask don't tell."  I certainly never sought to find out that
information about any of the local volunteers.