[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam 5.86] BE OUTSIDE!

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Jan 29 14:13:05 PST 2009

I'm aware of it, which is why I mentioned it. My grandfather attained the
rank of Life, my father was an Eagle Scout and I made it to Life.
I have fond memories of scouting and time spent at Camp Lawton in Arizona.
Boys learn about teamwork, taking initiative, responsibility and how to both
follow AND lead.