[Vision2020] back and forth bickering (sane people please disregard) was something equally irrelavant

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 28 11:31:49 PST 2009

Roger wrote:
"On top of this, Obama wants to eliminate taxes for those making less than $200,000. This would mean that over 50% of Americans would not pay taxes."

Roger, either you have a gross misunderstanding of Obama's plan or you're intentionally trying to mislead people -- a tax cut isn't the same as eliminating taxes as I'm sure you know.

I prefer to believe the former, so I'll ask you to please cite your source.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the author.*****