[Vision2020] Contradictory Crabtree (was RE: Say What?)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 27 16:33:20 PST 2009

Yet again, what an enormous crock, but that's what many of us have come to
expect from you in this forum  J

And, how wrong you are, as usual.  As everyone who knows me knows, Obama
wasn't "my" candidate, let alone any kind of deity to me.  I did, however,
vote for the candidate out of the choices we wound up with who I thought
would do the best job, a decision a clear majority agreed with.  So take
your sour grapes and go make some more whine - continue to be part of the
problem rather than part of a solution . . . that's what you're good at.

It's not surprising at all to me - nor should it be to any of us here --
that you don't bother to even try to correct what you say I got wrong in
summarizing the positions you've taken here.  It would be pretty difficult
for you, what with the V2020 archives being open for all  J

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****