[Vision2020] Obama

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 26 07:54:38 PST 2009

Gary, much of my own personal yammering -- kevetching, bemoaning, lamenting -- began right after the 2000 election, when it appeared that the guy who won Florida and thus got those electoral votes that put him over the top wasn't the guy who took the oath of office.

I'd like to think that I and many other people kept yammering -- protesting, objecting, crying "foul" at every illegal, immoral, unethical turn -- for the full eight years following.  I consider that a noble occupation in response to the poisoning of the American wellspring that took place during that time.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/