[Vision2020] Palin to Write Memoirs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 25 18:08:12 PST 2009

Chas stated:

"My father never paid my hospital bill, according to family legend.
That means that I am worth exactly... nada."

Au contraire, Chas.  To the hospital from where you were born, as well as
England, you are worth the cost of your delivery plus any related
inflation costs incurred since then.

> On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 17:14, Kenneth Marcy <kmmos1 at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > I don't doubt the truth of your claim, but, as Warren Buffet so amply
> > illustrated with his preferred equity investment in Goldman Sachs, the
worth
> > of an investment is very much related to what someone actually pays
for it.

> My father never paid my hospital bill, according to family legend.
> That means that I am worth exactly... nada.
>
> :-(

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman