[Vision2020] Petition for Writ of Mandate (Update 012209-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 22 09:37:12 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

David Glasebrooks Petition for Writ of Mandate against Governor Otter has
been posted in its entirety, to include each of the following exhibits.

A.  Affidavit of David Glasebrook

B.  Letter from Glasebrook to UI President White

C.  Letter from UI Senior Counsel Hess to Glasebrook

D.  Letter from Glasebrook to Latah County Prosecutor

E.  Letter from Glasebrook to City of Moscow Prosecutor

F.  Emails Between Glasebrook and State Governor's Office

G.  Letter from Glasebrook to Governor Otter

H.  Letter from Glasebrook to Chief Justice Eismann, Idaho Supreme Court

I.  Letter from Idaho Supreme Court to Glasebrook

J.  Commentary Posted to Right-Mind Blog

K.  Website Management Information of NoSuperWalMart.com

L.  Emails from Susan Mahoney Concerning Moscow Junior High School

These are all accessible from . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/WritOfMandate/

One footnote to Mr. Glasebrook:  Next time you file one of these ignorant,
frivolous petitions, could you consolidate the emails onto fewer pages?
At a dollar per page, coupled with the time it takes to scan and post all
these pages cuts into my beer money and beer time; the third and fourth
most important things on my daily to-do list.  But, what the heck.  If it
weren't for Budweiser, I probably wouldn't have breakfast anyway.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman