[Vision2020] McCall, ID Recalls FW: Evening Rise Bread Co. Recalls Peanut Butter Cookies and Bars Because of Possible Health Risk (January 19)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 21 00:29:29 PST 2009

Hi Sue et al,

You make a good point - I can say that rarely a day has passed since 1/11
when I haven't received multiple FDA emails about peanut products that have
been recalled, voluntarily or not.

For those interested in learning more & checking specific products you have
concerns about, here's a good resource:

http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/hottopics/salmonellatyph.html

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****