[Vision2020] McCall, ID Recalls FW: Evening Rise Bread Co. Recalls Peanut Butter Cookies and Bars Because of Possible Health Risk (January 19)

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Jan 20 16:35:05 PST 2009

Evening Rise Bread Co. Recalls Peanut Butter Cookies and Bars Because of Possible Health Risk (January 19)We got a recorded message this AM from Costco advising us not to eat any Keebler brand peanut items.  I don't know whether this applies only to Costco stores here in the Hawaiian Islands or not.  They didn't elaborate.

Sue H.,