[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:08:21 PST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 15:45, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> Should I hold atheists in general responsible for the remarks with which I disagree as made by Chasuk, Deco, Moffatt, et. al?

Yes, except that you should never blame me on Wednesdays, as that is
the day that Art has agreed that atheist blame should be exclusively
apportioned to him.  I don't recollect the rota precisely, for which I
apologize.  Wait!  I remember know... I accept the blame every
Tuesday, meaning that I am responsible for Obama's inauguration.