[Vision2020] [MORE STUFF] Glazebrook Lawsuit

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 18 09:56:31 PST 2009

Another thing -

This is not the first time that "management" of Christ Church has
intereacted with the state governor's office.

Your attention is invited to the attached letter (PDF file) to Governor
Kempthorne dated December 30, 2003.

> What was the term that Christ Church minions used to describe actions
> meant specifically to wreak havoc with public institutions?
> "Prankstering" or something like that. Remember the phony U of I
> letters, the e-mails and so forth? Kind of reminds me of that.
> However, this is the sort of nonsense that doesn't endear Christ Church
> to the general community.
> This better not cost any money! Not a nickel of our precious state
> funds should be wasted during these tight times! Mr. Glazebrook should
> be ashamed of himself!
>
> Roger Hayes
> Moscow

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman

           http://www.fsr.com/