[Vision2020] Glazebrook Lawsuit

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 18 09:35:48 PST 2009

Roger Hayes stated:

"Mr. Glazebrook should be ashamed of himself!"

I totally agree with you, Mr. Hayes.

However, one must first have a conscience before one can be ashamed of
one's self.

These people simply do not care.  Thay have their minions to crawl out
from under their rocks to do their bidding for them.  This provides the
keeper of the rock garden with deniability.  If you listen closely you can
almost hear the denials coming from a local blahg as it did when Mr.
Glasebrook, this very same minion, accused city council candidates of
being bigots.

As I stated before, disclosure of Glasebrooks filing should prove most
interesting.

> What was the term that Christ Church minions used to describe actions
> meant specifically to wreak havoc with public institutions?
> "Prankstering" or something like that. Remember the phony U of I
> letters, the e-mails and so forth? Kind of reminds me of that.
> However, this is the sort of nonsense that doesn't endear Christ Church
> to the general community.
> This better not cost any money! Not a nickel of our precious state
> funds should be wasted during these tight times! Mr. Glazebrook should
> be ashamed of himself!
>
> Roger Hayes
> Moscow

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman