[Vision2020] Glazebrook Lawsuit

roger hayes rhayes at turbonet.com
Sun Jan 18 09:23:15 PST 2009

What was the term that Christ Church minions used to describe actions
meant specifically to wreak havoc with public institutions?
"Prankstering" or something like that. Remember the phony U of I
letters, the e-mails and so forth? Kind of reminds me of that.
However, this is the sort of nonsense that doesn't endear Christ Church
to the general community.
This better not cost any money! Not a nickel of our precious state
funds should be wasted during these tight times! Mr. Glazebrook should
be ashamed of himself!

Roger Hayes
Moscow