[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 17 05:29:26 PST 2009

"I just think the way he operated after September 11 was that he had this
sort of this West Texas sheriff attitude, like, 'I can stand up to all the
bad guys myself. Everyone else go back to their homes.' Whoever was giving
advice on the war and on economic policy, it was bad, but he made the
decisions ultimately. He made the mistakes. You can't put it on anyone
else."

- Matthew Dowd, former chief campaign strategist for Bush in 2004

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman