[Vision2020] "Where I'm From" (Poetry Slam)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Jan 16 20:50:24 PST 2009

Women's History Month....
The Coalition for Women Students(CWS)  is, for the third year, sponsoring
the Women of Color symposium March 6 and 7. On March 6, we have a poetry
slam featuring Andrea Gibson and Salt Lines. we are hearing that poets from
Seattle and Boise are planning to attend---we have booked a bigger venue, so
let us know if you plan to attend---we can still get Beasley!  We will send
out more info as it gets closer to the date....Also, the Women's Resource
Center, the WSU Commission on the Status of Women, the YWCA of WSU and CWS
are bringing Professor Anita Hill as the keynote speaker for the Women of
Distinction Luncheon. Tickets go on sale on Feb. 2. Look at
www.wsu.women.com for more info. And please nominate a Woman of Distinction
for the Awards.
Debi Robinson-Smith