[Vision2020] Papal Forgiveness

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Fri Jan 16 16:40:41 PST 2009

Well put, Joe.
As a parochial school survivor (Sacred Heart School, Nogales, AZ.) I can attest that communion was of the utmost seriousness.
The nuns may have scared the living bejeebers out of us with tales of Purgatory and how we would stay there until "all of the blacks spots of sin" were burned away for any number of transgressions.
But desecration of the host, well that would get you the one-way express train ticket to hell, according to the Sisters; no Purgatory, no chance for salvation, nada, zip, game over.