[Vision2020] Thoughts to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 16 05:29:43 PST 2009

"When I look at those double-page New York Times spreads of all the
individual pictures of people who have been killed [in Iraq], I got to
think, 'Maybe there wouldn't have been a war if I hadn't gone to Miami-
Dade. Maybe there hadn't have been, in my view, an unjustified war if Bush
hadn't become president.' It's very disturbing to me."

- Roger Stone, the GOP consultant who led the "Brooks Brothers Riot"
against the Miami-Dade County election board during the 2000 Florida
recount

Seeya round town, MOscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman