[Vision2020] Say What? (w/video)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 12 06:35:41 PST 2009

"I’ll be honest with you. I don’t think journalists should be anywhere
allowed war. I mean, you guys report where our troops are at. You report
what’s happening day to day. You make a big deal out of it. I think it’s
asinine. You know, I liked back in World War I and World War II when you’d
go to the theater and you’d see your troops on, you know, the screen and
everyone would be real excited and happy for’em. Now everyone’s got an
opinion and wants to downer–and down soldiers. You know, American soldiers
or Israeli soldiers.

I think media should be abolished from, uh, you know, reporting. You know,
war is hell. And if you’re gonna sit there and say, “Well look at this
atrocity,” well you don’t know the whole story behind it half the time, so
I think the media should have no business in it."

- Samuel Wurzelbacher, aka “Joe the Plumber”, while in Israel covering the
war for the conservative site "Pajamas TV" (I kid you not) at:

Pajamas TV
http://www.pjtv.com

Courtesy of the Associated Press.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDlst03I3lk

Note to Keely:  Do you know where you went wrong?  If you, while attending
the University of Arizona, truly wanted a reporting job for a major media
outlet, you shold have taken up plumbing as a vocation instead of wasting
your time pursuing a degree in something as inappropriate as journalism.

Seeya round Arnieville, Moscow.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman