[Vision2020] Snow problems

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 21:21:14 PST 2009

Saundra,

If the man didn't take a ride, he obviously was doing just fine without your help or input, like everyone else in Moscow.

I think you are being the horse's end for being so unreasonable and judgmental of your neighbors for not sharing the same negative attitude about nature as you do.

Most the people I know in Idaho understand it snows in the winter, and don't want all their hard earned dollars wasted, or to spend 100% of their free time, shoving  and shipping snow out of the county that will be gone in a few weeks anyway.

How do you think we have survived so long without the government taking all our money, taking care of us, and telling us what to do?

People with disabilities are given transportation, and it does the rest of a us a little bit of good not to be pampered from every snow flake.

Taking away people's money and sense of personal responsiblity is disabling and insulting.

If you want to address transporation problems with the sidewalks, why not work for them to be widened and ADA compliant so people in wheelchairs can use them and not have to go into the streets, instead of focusing on the pointless lazy able bodied?

Best Regards,

Donovan