[Vision2020] rumors of Moscow store closings and openings

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 8 12:36:02 PST 2009

Well, not to perpetuate rumors or anything, but yesterday I saw a couple
of guys hauling stuff into the store from a truck with a custom fly
fishing equipment sign on it.

It's always good to see a downtown space fill up.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.